Hello. Pooja here. I love shopping online. One of things that puts me off most of the time is the complicated returns policy for most big online stores. Who's got the time to go through pages and pages of text when all I want to do is return the item because the item is faulty or I change my mind. So to make things easier on my store I am happy to offer customers refund in case of both.
Returns (I Change my mind policy):
But since I am also running a business so here are some simple conditions which I hope you will find makes sense:
1. This policy lasts 14 days from the time you have received the item. If 14 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
3. You (Customer) will be paying the return shipping cost. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service.
4. indusLAMP reserves the right to check and test the item and then confirm the refund amount. If the item is found to be unused and undamaged then indusLAMP will give the customer full refund within 14 days from the time the item is received.
5. Even though we are offering free delivery on all items, it still costs us money to pay for the delivery. So the refund amount will exclude the actual delivery cost that we incurred. We will send you actual delivery invoice for peace of mind.
6. One simple request - Please contact us on email@example.com before you decide to return the item.
Returns (Faulty items)
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have received a faulty item. We try our best to keep the quality of our items but in an unfortunate event your item is faulty then please email us back.