Shipping & Return
The following only applies to Delivery to Australia. For New Zealand, UK, France and Switzerland please email us to confirm delivery times and cost.
1. Shipping & Delivery
CURRENT OFFER: FREE AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING USING SENDLE COURIES. SEE WWW.SENDLE.COM.AU FOR MORE DETAILS. SENDLE CANNOT DELIVER TO PO BOX
IF YOU WANT TO USE PO BOX THEN IT WILL COST EXTRA THAT WE WILL CALCULATE AND EMAIL YOU ONCE YOU HAVE PLACED THE ORDER.
Where is the item located ?
All stock is currently located in Melbourne, Australia and will be shipped from our warehouse in Melbourne.
How to calculate the Shipping Cost?
Once you have added your items to cart then please put in the postcode to confirm shipping.
Where Delivery cost is applicable, the delivery is calculated by weight and destination post code. Delivery charge is calculated for each item separately. For multiple items, the delivery charge is not combined.
How long will delivery take?
Handling time for each order is between 7-10 days (Excluding Projection Units). Within this time the item is dispatched using Sendle.
How can I track my order?
Most items when dispatched will have a tracking number. This will be emailed to you once the item is dispatched.
Do I have to sign for my delivery?
Yes. Sendle will require you to sign when taking the delivery. This also confirms that the product was delivered in a suitable condition and without any obvious defects or damage. But if you don't want to sign for the delivery and want the package to be left at the door then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I am not home when my package arrives?
Sendle will leave a notice at your home detailing an alternative delivery arrangement.
My items haven't arrived yet. What can I do?
Please use the tracking number to track your item with Sendle. Please contact our Customer Care Team via email at Care@IndusLamp.com.au in case you wish to escalate.
Hello. Pooja here. I love shopping online. One of things that puts me off most of the time is the complicated returns policy for most big online stores. Who's got the time to go through pages and pages of text when all I want to do is return the item because the item is faulty or I change my mind. So to make things easier on my store I am happy to offer customers refund in case of both.
Returns (I Change my mind policy):
But since I am also running a business so here are some simple conditions which I hope you will find makes sense:
1. This policy lasts 14 days from the time you have received the item. If 14 days have gone by, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
3. You (Customer) will be paying the return shipping cost. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service.
4. indusLAMP reserves the right to check and test the item and then confirm the refund amount. If the item is found to be unused and undamaged then indusLAMP will give the customer full refund within 14 days from the time the item is received.
5. Even though we are offering free delivery on all items, it still costs us money to pay for the delivery. So the refund amount will exclude the actual delivery cost that we incurred. We will send you actual delivery invoice for peace of mind.
6. One simple request - Please contact us on care@indusLAMP.com.au before you decide to return the item.
Returns (Faulty items)
Please contact us on email@example.com in case you have received a faulty item. We try our best to keep the quality of our items but in an unfortunate event your item is faulty then please email us back.
Please read our return policy here.